Electronic Claims Submission
At 24/7 Medical Billing Services, we make it easier for you to submit claims electronically that helps to improve cash flow and minimize administrative costs. We help you save your time and money by using electronics claims submission process which gives ample of benefits stated below:.
- Reduce claim rejections and re submissions
- Rapid notification of claim receipt, status and payments
- Enhance your cash flow and accelerate payer responses
- Save time to enhance revenue performance like ensuring correct payment
- Automated error checking that results in fewer rejected claims
- Reduced claims submissions costs
- Deliver claims to the health insurers in minimal of time
Looking for Quality Review Service? Contact Us Today.
We help you overcome challenges:
24/7 Medical Billing Services implement appropriate electronic claims submission process so you receive comprehensive and timely reports that helps your staff to focus on important medical practices. It is also easier to know which claims are outstanding and relieve your staff of cumbersome paper claim tracking system or follow up and help them to be more productive. You will also receive the electronic claims sooner as compared to paper claims which will reduce outstanding receivables. Thus, the complete process will relieve of the following stress:
- Clerical paperwork
- Time spent on follow up and tracking
- Outstanding receivables
- Produce or maintain patient follow up files
- Cost of postage, forms or envelopes
Why choose 24/7 Medical Billing Services as your partner?
With 24/7 Medical Billing Services you can expect valuable rejections solutions as we work rigorously to chase your revenue. Our knowledge, skills and experience help you get those “not so easy to get dollars” in real time. Preventing claims rejections is our first priority, but in certain unavoidable situations, if the claims are rejected, we give appropriate rejection solutions.
Our goal is to maximize your revenue and assess revenue cycles at each stage to enhance clean claims rate. However, diminishing reimbursements is a significant problem that affects physician’s practices and results in loss. Therefore, our rejections solutions are highly helpful to improve processes.
If you are facing rejections, then we will implement following rejections solutions systematically:
- Firstly, we will find the rejection or denial source like registration errors, charge entry error, documentation that support claims, etc.
- Secondly, we will measure the denial data and obvious reasons responsible for the same.
- Thirdly, we would make necessary changes internally if rejections are due to practice errors.
- Fourthly, if payer’s errors are the reason for rejections then payer’s reimbursement policies are not being followed and we have the expertise to do it proficiently.
- Lastly, execute denial follow up accurately, timely and prioritize claims with shortest deadline and highest amount to recover money soon.
Some payers have published guidelines regarding reimbursement and being familiar with these guidelines is necessary which our staff would do and hence they know when to appeal for the claim. Then, they implement systematic and well organized follow up activity.
So, save your time and you don’t have to rework claims continuously. 24/7 Medical Billing Services offers proactive solutions for rejections that increases practice revenue and gives complete convenience.