Internal Medicine Outsourced Billing Par
We specialize in addressing internal medicine billing issues and provide high quality outsourced billing services with almost 50% cost reduction of a practice. 24/7 Medical Billing Services holds a record of maintaining around 99% clean claims and reimbursements at the first go.
Our experienced billers and certified coders ensure internal medicine practices don’t get affected by the issues this medical specialty is facing now and probably will also have to face in the near future.
Internal Medicine Insights:
- The maintenance of certification (MOC) enforcement on Internists along with its subspecialties is relaxed for two years for now by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) on February 3, 2015; in the meanwhile, internists will have to gear up for participating in the MOC program
- Internal medicine tops the list of medical specialties that gets its maximum reimbursements from Medicare program, says a report published in 2014 from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). This makes it all the more important for internists to strictly and yet efficiently follow the directives issued by ABIM
- Physicians will face a little over 21% reduction in Medicare payments and a little 48% reduction in Medicare reimbursements, according to the Department of Health and Human Services
24/7 Internal Medicine Billing Solutions
Keeping pace with the reforms and government mandates is becoming a burden on internal medicine practices along with the approaching ICD-10 deadline of October 1, 2015. Our medical billers and coders are specially trained to maximize revenue of internal medicine practices by implementing the following:
- Patient Eligibility Checks
- Filing Claims within 24 – 48 hours
- ICD-10 Compliant Coding
- Compliance with Clearing house
- AR Follow up
- Denial Management
- Payment Posting
- Revenue Cycle Analysis
These listed processes are time consuming and it is practically not possible for the in-house billing team to diligently carry out all of these in a proper manner. We help you get more time to concentrate on more specialized areas of the internal medicine specialty and sub specialties.
Detailed Reports by Experienced Analysts
24/7 Medical Billing Services provides insightful reports at the end of every month so that you understand your practice’s billing performance and detect the pattern of reimbursements or denials, if any. Track your finances anytime and communicate with your dedicated 24/7 MBS Account Manager.
Address Issues in Real Time
Our account receivable (AR) callers are billing professionals who capture denials, follow up with insurance companies and interpret the exact information given by them on telephone or via explanation of benefits (EOB) statements.
Aid in Cost Cutting
Save your recurring valuable resources like salaries of employees, investing on software, infrastructure, spending time on long follow up phone calls, running eligibility checks, so on and so forth. We have a backup team to fall back on, which comes free of cost for you.
Share Administrative Burden
We also provide physician credentialing services so, if you run a group practice call us today for enrolling your panel of doctors and enjoy timely payments. Trust us with reducing your workload and for aggressive cost cutting measures; all this, at a nominal charge. Help us help you grow your business while we take care of your revenue management.