Stay abreast with the latest mandates of the healthcare regulatory authorities & successfully deal with the transition to the latest coding standards of ICD-10. Your revenue generation largely depends on coding. Coding is an extension to immaculate billing documentation process. It is more than just knowing the appropriate code & the updates. It is about accuracy & ensuring the deserved remuneration from the insurance companies.
Make the most of the extension of ICD-10 implementation deadline – October 01, 2015. Don’t let it affect your RCM; help your medical practice staff be more efficient with 24/7 Medical Billing Services expert training. We provide six hours of specialty wise sessions to the physicians & medical assistants.
- Experienced & certified professionals to impart customized training
- Compliance with the regulatory standards
- Use of up-to-date technology for coding
- Helps in assigning appropriate CPT and ICD-10 codes
- Enables the staff to address emergency / immediate billing
- Saves time on resubmissions or lessen chances of denials
- Boosts the practice performance in terms of efficiency
- Digital training with a personal touch
- Learn remotely as per your convenience
- Flexible payment option & guaranteed satisfaction
Deftly Avoid these Pitfalls
Change is a path to improvement & progress; accepting it & tapping its full potential is the secret to success. The learning process is time taking but once ingrained into the daily practice, it can give you the cutting edge.
- Avoid unpreparedness this time; get 24/7 MBS to assess your practice readiness
- Lack of damage control; plan in advance for the financial impact of the transition
- The topmost reason for billing errors (due to lack of experience / training) is inaccurate coding
- Incomplete or inadequately filled CMS-1500 forms result in rejections
- Reduce accounts receivable (AR) days by timely filing (within 24 – 72 hours)