Are you looking for someone proficient in DME billing or Ambulance billing or Mental health billing or Radiology billing or Medical Billing Services in Alaska (AK)? Your search has stopped here.
We at 24/7 Medical Billing Services provide all the Medical Billing Services in Alaska (AK). Being a multi-speciality hub, we handle more than 40 specialities.
So, here is a brief about the services that we offer –
- Patient’s information – From the first time a patient’s appointment to his/her full recovery, we keep a full record of his/her health status. From the time the patient visits till the time of settlement of claim, we keep a record of it, in order to avoid any further confusion.
- Eligibility Verification – Our specialist verify in advance about the patient’s insurance details. About the patients’ eligibility under the treatment and payment history.
- Electronic Claim Submission – Manual submission of documents have made their way back to old age. Now the time is to go digital i.e. Electronic claim submission. Through this procedure status can be immediately checked and action can also be taken immediately, if there is any cause. Our team values your time.
- Denial Analysis – Though our team cross checks each and every step, there is no chance of denying the claim. But if there is any, our analyst instantly gets into action to solve the problem along with finding the root of the cause, to avoid the same mistake in future. After the first claim denial, you hardly resubmit the claim due to many documentation and processes. We solve this problem of yours by re-submitting the claim without any error.
- Accounts Receivable follow-up – Whenever we take into any project, we make sure to look for untapped payments. After recognizing the cause of halt, our team gets into clearing the remaining payments for our clients. If the practice is not getting paid for its services, then the same will not be able to survive for a long time. We have already collected millions.
- Quality Review – Apart from all the procedures, there is also a team of quality review that checks the quality of work at each and every level. Team reports it, if there is any deviation in the standard of work.
Our billers and coders in Alaska have the professional degree with the practical experience of more than 10 years. There will not be any chance of you getting offended by our work.