EHR stands for electronic health records which are maintained in a customized software preferred and prescribed by medical practitioners. Especially, in DME, for both inpatient and outpatient use and needs, EHR software is highly needed and should be approved by the patients’ insurance-providing company.
To have every piece of information on track in your DME practice and to maintain compliance in every step in your DME billing process, and to get your claims paid, you need the best EHR software. Moreover, to ensure a streamlined revenue cycle management, installing the top EHR software becomes an ideal solution. Your DME practice requires software that can generate all reports in one shot and is accessible to your staff only who is eligible to access it. For your better understanding, we have taken three of the most commonly adapted DME billing software in this blog.
The Practice Suite EHR software comes with the following features:
- It has user-friendly workflow dashboards and calendars for better view and understanding
- It is a cloud-based solution that allows the system to be accessed from any device
- Highly simplified billing and coding processes
- Flexible and customized on-the-go features
- Stage 2 ONC-ATCB certified fully for a meaningful purpose
- Single screen, patient documentation, and intuitive charting
- Smooth integration and ease of transition
- Enabled with e-prescribing for more than 70,000 nationwide pharmacies
The only disadvantage with this Practice Suite is, it may not work in rural areas that have poor/slow Internet connections.
This EHR software came into the market recently but it is improving its position in the market when compared to other software. It has the following features:
- Everything is automated; for example, auto re-rentals, auto payment posting, and auto refills
- Same day batch transactions
- Cloud-based platform that enables access from any location/device
- Better and quicker navigation all with a single click
- Integrated patient document imaging
The only disadvantage with Bflow Solutions is it is under testing mode and many modifications are still in process.
Provider Suite is another best EHR software we have chosen to explain to you here. It has the following features:
- Exclusively maintain patient payment history
- Worth investing in Provider Suite because of its upgraded features
- Integrates with any other application for practice management
- Real-time eligibility verification
- Priority patient eligibility checks
The only disadvantage is occasionally, it throws challenges with EMR interface integration
At 24/7 Medical Billing Services, we cater to more than 40 specialties in a proficient manner, with implementing the best EHR software in place and ensuring accuracy and transparency in the end-to-end activities of your DME billing services. To know how complex is your DME practice is without having the best software, you should talk to our DME billing experts at +1-888-502-0537.