24/7 Medical Billing Services serves as a mediator between medical providers and payers. Our team understands the time constraints both doctors and patients face on a daily basis and offer end-to-end medical services to help manage to bill more efficiently. We help cut down operational costs thus ensuring a significant increase in revenue.
We provide round the clock services throughout the year to solve coding and billing issues and ensure you get your payments on time. We focus on providing the highest quality output with accuracy to eliminate errors and discrepancies.
We are a leading medical billing service provider in the United States and are well-versed with EHR/EMRs which play a key role in reducing claim denials thereby increasing your practices’ revenue.
- Group and individual practices
- Community medical facilities
Speak to our Experts on
End-to-End Medical Billing Services provider across entire US.
Why choose our medical billing services?
- Affordable – We provide cost-effective and easy medical billing services that suit the budget and help cut down the cost.
- Certifications – We are a certified company that adheres to HIPAA compliance.
- 24/7 availability – We provide full support and services round the clock.
- Data security – We understand the importance of data security and hence prevent unauthorized access or modification.
- Quality services – We provide personalized services to meet quality standards. Our track record is impeccable and our services are absolutely tailor-made.
We offer Medical Billing Consultation Services to detect bottlenecks, streamline the process, and fill the gaps.
We also offer auditing services that include reviewing coding documentation, reviewing fee schedules, analyzing reimbursements by payers, identifying trends and root causes of problems, and training billing staff.
Whether you have an in-house medical billing team or are looking for help in a particular area of expertise, we at 24/7 Medical Billing Services are here to help you.
We understand the busy schedules of medical professionals. That is why we firmly believe in taking up responsibilities to help you maintain a proper work-life balance.