Your Privacy is Important to Us
As one of the largest medical billing services provider in the USA, 24/7 Medical Billing Services (24/7 MBS) desires to be a responsible participant in the healthcare industry. We make every possible effort to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients and of the individuals whose healthcare data may be identified within data collected by us for medical billing purposes.
Our company values and respects everyone’s privacy and has taken necessary steps to protect the same.
Here are the outlines of our policy:
- When you visit our website, our server may collect personal information such as name, address, e-mail, telephone number and other details. However, before collection of data, we will identify the purpose for which the information is being collected.
- We will use lawful and fair means to collect personal data only after you have given consent.
- By no means, we will sell, trade or let any third party view the collected information, unless with your prior consent or to offer a service requested by you or if we are required by law to disclose it.
- All calls made to and from 24/7 MBS are recorded and strictly monitored. There are reasonable security safeguards in place against loss or theft, unauthorized access, use or modification of personal information collected by us.
- We have employed tracking tools in order to gather and analyze statistical data collected from our website visitors. This is done to improve the quality of our website and to make it user-friendly. Since this data is non-personal, 24/7 MBS has the right to collect, own and use it for promotional purposes. However, it is done in a manner that doesn’t permit the identification of the data as related to an individual.
- Please take note that we take no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites to which we may provide links. Kindly go through the privacy policies of each linked website in order to determine the safety of data submission.
- PHI (Personal Health Information) of an individual contained in the process of billing services from physicians, reviewing of reports and summaries of services will be protected as per the requirements of the HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
- Disclosure of PHI for medical billing purposes will be made in conjunction with the covered entities such as healthcare clearing houses that are guided by HIPAA regulations.
- Personally identifiable health information can be used and disclosed by us for the purpose of treatment, payment and healthcare operations.
- As a billing company, we will use PHI to obtain physician payment for services that we offer in conjunction with medical treatment.