The 2021 year has been a flash of events, and we’re already looking at the end of this fantastic year with Thanksgiving around the corner. Though the year was filled with upside and downside events, it has been a game-changer for many industries, including the medical industry. Many medical institutions and practitioners have outsourced their medical billing services to gain all the benefits from it.
Grab this Offer : https://bit.ly/3oGpQdN
This year 24/7 Medical Billing Services has a unique way to celebrate Thanksgiving by offering all of our benefits services such as Medical Billing & Coding, Credentialing Services, Denial Management, Revenue Cycle Management, among others to help medical institutions & practitioners focus more on patient care and reduce their infrastructure & workforce costs.
This year we’re bringing you some Irresistible Thanksgiving Offers on our Medical Billing Services, with the First Invoice Being Free and Credentialing and Re-credentialing being free for the First ten enrollments.
Yes, you heard that right; when you partner with 24/7 Medical Billing Services on this holiday season of Thanksgiving, your first invoice is on us, and you need not even spend a penny for it. Also, on top of that, the first ten clients who sign uo with us during the Thanksgiving holidays also get free credentialing & re-credentialing. Guessing how much you’ll save from this? You can easily save up to $2000 – $5000 on your medical billing services.
So what are you waiting for? Call us today and get in touch with the experts at 24/7 Medical Billing Services. Medical billing services have never seen such enticing and unique offers before. So please take advantage of our special offers today.
Why Choose 24/7 Medical Billing Services?
- Medical billing services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and experienced coders work tirelessly to streamline your income and ensure that no stone is left unturned in effectively lowering denials and increasing revenue.
- End all your medical billing worries with us as we can handle all your revenue cycle management activities with our 100% HIPAA compliant team, highly experienced & certified coders, and analysts.
- By providing round-the-clock service throughout the week, we assure timely and accurate filings and have the minimum accounts receivable days against industry standards.
- Confidentiality and security of sensitive data are ensured by restricted access to employees, tight standards, and multi-layer security levels.
- Our experienced billers and coders provide timely billing by tracking A/R trends and fluctuations by running A/R reports.
- The team ensures timely billing by mailing the patient invoice once a week and insurance invoices twice a week and maintaining detailed information about the patient and insurance companies in the records.
- By outsourcing your medical billing services to 24/7 medical billing services, you can expect a 10%-20% increase in revenue and a 50% reduction in operational costs.
Grab this Offer : https://bit.ly/3oGpQdN
When you choose 24/7 Medical Billing Services, you’re hiring staff with a decade of experience in providing medical billing services and revenue cycle management (RCM). Medical billing is defined as the exchange of information between a medical provider and an insurance company. We are great believers in staying current with both technology and trends. We have an extensive list of delighted customers who have recommended us to their friends and coworkers. Medical Billing Outsourcing is one of our specialties.
Mr. Hariharasudan, CEO of 24/7 Medical Billing Services, says the ThanksGiving offer is exemplary. The company’s primary goal is to attract as many practices as possible to take advantage of it.
This Thanksgiving deal will be a no-brainer for healthcare firms looking to increase income and manage operations with superior medical billing services. However, this deal will only be available until November 28th, 2021, and those who are interested can take advantage of it by completing a short registration process. 24/7 Medical Billing Services also believes that well-run healthcare organizations will undoubtedly become new clients, ushering in a new era in medical billing.